Vulcan 7 Chartplotter
Shipping Type ID: 0
Ship Country: AU
B&G Vulcan 7 chartplotter is a 7-inch touch screen that has been built specifically for sailors. Packed with sailing specific functions such as B&G's Award Winning SailSteer™, sailors can see all key sailing data at a glance. SailSteer allows sailors to view crucial sailing data on one handy screen or alternatively overlaid on your position on the chartplotter screen.
The Vulcan 7, when connected to a B&G Pilot, can act as a fully functioning autopilot controller providing Intelligent Sail Steering, manual and auto steering functions and Smart Manoeuvre combined with intuitive menus for ultimate control.
- Full functioning Chartplotter - with a high speed 10Hz Internal GPS antenna, waypoints, routes and tracks are plotted with pinpoint position accuracy.
- Dedicated sail/cruise features - award Winning SailSteertrade; and Sailing Time options all accessible via a multi-touch Sailing interface.
- Instrument Display - the ability to display onboard instruments in single, dual and 4-way split screens.
- Widescreen, Multi-Touch Display - with pinch to zoom and swipe to pan, the V7 is simple to operate, intuitive allowing easy navigation of screens and menu's.
- Integrated Wi-Fi - with Wi-Fi enable and networked with B&G WIFI-1, integration with smartphones or tablets is a brezze offering you control and information anywhere on your boat
- Smart NMEA2000 networking - integrate with Sailing Instruments, SonicHub marine audio server, ZG100 external GPS antenna and DSC VHF Marine Radio, and continuously monitor sailing data, ready for when you need.
- AU/NZ CMAP Charts included
B&G Broadband 3G™ Radar
B&G Broadband 3G™ Radar is a low power solid state radar gives unrivalled close-range target detection and discrimination, extremely low power consumption and InstantOn™ which provides zero warm up time enabling your radar to be ready whenever you need it. Kit includes B&G Broadband 3G™ Radar, scanner cable 20m (66'), RI10 interface box, Yellow Ethernet cable - 1.8m (6').
- 50m short range, perfect for navigating into unknown harbours
- Crystal clear image of your surroundings using AUTO Harbour/Offshore modes - no manual tuning required
- Extremely low radiation, can be mounted anywhere
- InstantOn™ - no warm up time
- Fast Scan mode up to 36RPM less than 2nm for rapid update of close range targets
- Low power consumption, ideal for sailboats
- True Motion mode - easily distinguish moving and static targets
- 10 target MARPA and AIS vessel tracking for awareness of other vessels
- Dual Guard Zones, EBL, VRM
|Resolution||800 x 480|
|Media Port||1 x microSD|
|Power Output||950mA @ 13.5V|
|Operating Temperatures||-15c to +55c|
|Display Resolution||800 x 480|
|Display Type||TFT Widescreen|
|Product Width||200mm / 7.87"|
|Product Depth||70mm / 2.76"|
|Product Height||143mm / 5.63"|
|Product Weight||0.9kg / 2lbs|
|Power Supply (Supply Voltage)||12V DC|
|Navigation||Waypoint/Routes/Trails Storage: 1,000's of waypoints, routes and trails can be stored|
|GPS Antenna Type||10Hz Internal|
|Background Mapping||Navico background map & Navionics Global basemap|
|Mapping Options||Navionics / C-MAP / NV Digital Charts / Insight|
|NMEA Input / Output||NMEA 2000|
|Connectors||NMEA2000, Sonar Transducer, Power|
|Languages||English (US), English (UK), Danish, German, Spanish, Finnish, French, Icelandic, Italian, Dutch, Norwegian, Portuguese, Swedish, Japanese, Korean, Thai, Chinese, Bulgarian, Hebrew, Croatian, Hungarian, Lithuanian, Latvian, Polish, Slovak, Turkish, Russian, Arabic, Farsi (some languages require additional language packs from B&G Distributors)|
|Memory Card Capable:||microSD|
|Type||CHIRP & Downscan|
|Frequencies||50 / 200 / 455 / 800kHz|
|Transducer Type||Transom or Thru Hull|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Bias Boating users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.