T112 Multifunction Wireless Analogue Display
Cruising the open oceans, your peace of mind depends on having accurate and visible data. The T112 Multifunction Display provides just this. The wind & course display is simple to install with no holes to drill in your bulkhead or wires to thread down your mast.
T112 Multifunction Wireless Analogue Display Features
- No wiring - receives data via wireless
- Solar Powered with 300 hours autonomy
- Unique combination of display formats
- Large 14mm (0.56") digits
- Simple to configure
- Backlighting to 3 levels
- Totally waterproof (submersible to 10m)
- Lightweight, only 230g (0.51lbs)
- Compatible with other manufacturers via NMEA, optional T122 wireless interface required.
The Raymarine Tacktick T112 can display the following data:
- Apparent Wind Speed / Angle
- Apparent Close-hauled Wind Speed / Angle
- True Wind Speed / Angle
- True Close-hauled Wind Speed / Angle
- True Wind Direction
- VMG to Wind
- Turn to Waypoint
- Locked Heading
- Tack Course
- Course Over Ground
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Bias Boating users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.