The Wireless Multi Wind System is part of the wireless range by Raymarine. This system pack includes the T112 Multifunction Wireless Analogue Display and T120 Wind Transmitter. Offering versatility, simplicity and reliability, the Raymarine wireless instruments are easy to install without drilling large holes in your bulkhead or wires to thread down your mast. Lightweight, portable and solar powered with integrated lithium batteries that power the unit for life and can run autonomously for up to 300 hours. For cruising, the T112 Wireless is capable of displaying data such as apparent or True Wind speed and direction, also Close-hauled and Heading Information (depending on which transmitters and data feeds are connected to the system).
- Wireless and solar powered with integrated lithium batteries that power the unit for life
- 100% waterproof and sealed.
- Lightweight & easy to install with no wires or drilling
- Displays can be positioned anywhere on your boat.
- Optional 12 volt power
- Wireless Digital Systems Contains an Analogue Display with digital readout and a Masthead Transducer.
- Wind information is transmitted to the multifunction display by wireless link.
- Display has a combination of analogue and digital formats with Large 7mm display digits.
- The analogue display has the option to display wind around full 360°.
- Can also display expanded close hauled display with a single button press.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Bias Boating users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.