T070 Race Master
The ultimate tactical race compass and wind shift indicator. Its two-tier display shows your heading, how far you're above or below the mean course, and how much you're being headed or lifted. It will enable you to quickly and easily establish the favoured end of the start line, and will help you sail the shortest distance to the windward mark.
Downwind, you can see how far off dead downwind you are and when you should gybe for optimal VMG.
- No wires, or connections to make
- Solar powered (300 hours autonomy)
- Twin displays with super-large digits
- Backlighting (3 levels with auto shut off)
- Battery level indicator
- Totally waterproof (submersible to 10m)
- Shock resistant
- Full calibration
- Compass heading
- Wind shift indicator
- Line bias
- Race timer
- Height of digits: 27mm (upper pane), 18mm (lower pane)
- Backlighting: 3 levels with daylight shutoff.
- Solar power: 300 hrs autonomy by day / 7 nights at brightest backlighting / 20 nights at economy backlighting without charge.
- Weight: 435g
- Operating Temp: -10° to +60°C
- Overall dimensions: 164mm x 122mm x 58mm
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Bias Boating users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.