When you hit the water you want to ensure that whoever is driving the boat is comfortable and at the right height. Having the right boat pedestals installed will ensure you’ve got the right compatibility for your boat and chair, not to mention, you will have a range of heights to suit everyone’s needs. Great visibility is a must when on the water.
Find a wide selection of boat Pedestals on Bias Boating
If you’re wanting to replace or upgrade your boat pedestals, ensure you’re getting the right product for you and your boat from the get-go. You want to ensure installation and compatibility are spot on so you can get back out on the water sooner rather than later.
What to think about when you’re purchasing your Boat Pedestal:
- What material is made out of? A heavy duty marine grade material will stand the test of time against the elements of sun, water and salt.
- Do you want a swivel feature? Some products come with a swivel feature and it’s important to decide whether this is something you want before you purchase.
- Installation - is it compatible with your boat?
- Size - does it fit your chair and your helm area well?
- Does it have a cushion of air to help with rough water and impact?
- Does it have a warranty?