The P79 in-hull transducer easily adjusts to hull dead rise angles up to 22º. This ensures that the beam is vertically oriented to receive echoes, resulting in accurate depth readings. Unlike traditional "puck" type transducers, the P79 consists of a base that is bonded to the hull and filled with liquid. The separate transducer then attaches to the base with a twist lock. The sound waves travel more efficiently though the liquid, giving the best possible performance.
- Compatible hull material: fibreglass
- Max Power: 600 watt
- Frequency: 200/50 kHz
- Depth only.
- 9m cable
- Easily adjusts to any deadrise angle up to 22°
- Transmits sound waves directly at the bottom so strong echoes are reflected back to the transducer
- Can be removed in seconds for servicing or storage
- Only the base piece is bonded to the hull. There is no adhesive layer under the transducer face to absorb sound energy
- Simplifies in-hull installation
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Bias Boating users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.