The compact HR1600 Cougar and 2500 Cheetah are lighter, stronger and corrosion-resistant, and perfect for 9 to 13 metres boats.
The HR1600 horizontal winch model was re-designed in 2013, replacing the aluminium housing with composite fibre housing. Being three kg lighter and eliminating the corrosion seen in traditional housings, with strength to boot, this winch has strong visual appeal complementing the modern designs of composite boats.
- Gypsy for Rope & Chain Combination or Gypsy for Chain Only
- Manual Override System (MORS)
- Heavy Duty Dual Direction Motor 12 & 24V DC
- Hydraulic Option for the HR 2500 Model
- New durable and low-maintenance composite housing
- Fully enclosed motor & gearbox
- Independent gypsy and capstan operation
- Luxury chromed marine grade bronze / 316 Stainless steel running gear
- Stainless steel drive shaft
- Cone clutch/brake
- Shaft seal
- Clutch release handle
- Installation/Operation booklet
- Designed and made in Australia.
- Twin gypsy, twin capstan
- Rope Chain Management System (RCMS)
- Housing without cleat
- Traditional polished bronze finish on running gear
- Full range of accessories including chain, rope, anchors, anchor roller, chain pipes, chain stoppers, snubber kits & devil claws
- Electric & hydraulic operating options & accessories
- Auto anchor
10MPa / 1450PSI
|Working Amp Load||100/60||120/75|
|Maximum Line Speed||14.5m/min||15m/min|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Bias Boating users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.