The new HDS LIVE 12 carries on the premium performance expected by fishing tour pros, with the best collection of innovative sonar features. Experience a new level of fishfinding performance with the brand new Active Imaging™ sonar, which together with the industry leading StructureScan® 3D brings you 3-in-1 sonar capabilities like no other (transducer not included in Head Unit configuration). Includes pre-loaded C-MAP AU/NZ charts.
Navigating to your favourite fishing spot has never been easier, with a new set of navigation features built into your HDS display, including C-MAP Easy Routing and Genesis Live mapping.
Featuring a high-resolution 12-inch SolarMAX™ HD screen, HDS LIVE 12 provides industry-leading images that are always easy to see – from any angle, in direct sunlight or even through polarized sunglasses.
HDS LIVE delivers powerful high-performance, dual-core processor that produces smooth, lag-free operation, responsive touchscreen performance, and faster chart redraws and sonar updates. The HDS LIVE series is compatible with the new Active Imaging transducer, giving your clearer sonar images with options of Active Imaging 3-in-1 and Active Imaging 2-in-1 transducers.
HDS LIVE also simplifies your time on the water with onscreen text messages and call notifications, as well as LiveCast™ smartphone connection, which allows you to display video, Google Maps and fishing data on your fishfinder display.
- Active Imaging™ 3-in-1 (CHIRP/Side/Down) sonar ready
- Active Imaging™ 2-in-1 (Side/Down) sonar ready
- StructureScan® 3D with Active Imaging enhancements
- Smartphone notifications
- High-performance dual-core processor
- C-MAP® Genesis Live onscreen mapping
- FishReveal™ Smart Target View
- High-resolution 12-inch SolarMAX™ HD multi-touch screen with the widest range of viewing angles – viewable even through polarized sunglasses
- Preloaded high-detail C-MAP® Enhanced charts with 1-foot contours
- C-MAP Easy Routing, Navionics Autorouting capability
- Dual-Channel CHIRP – dual sonar-range coverage from the same transducer
- Live Network Sonar – cover more water and mark fish targets more clearly from a network of CHIRP sonar transducers
- SiriusXM® Marine Weather and Audio compatible
- Wireless and Bluetooth® connectivity
- Heat Map feature allows anglers to see trends in water temperature changes to quickly target key fishing areas
- Enhanced Surface Clarity lets you see more fish targets near the surface
- Quick Access Control Bar provides one–touch access to system controls
- Touchscreen control of MotorGuide® Xi5 Trolling Motor, Power-Pole® Anchors and Lowrance Outboard Pilot
- Radar and SonicHub®2 audio server connectivity
- NMEA 2000® engine support
- Optional mapping upgrades include C-MAP, Navionics® and more
|Resolution||1280 x 800|
|Brightness||> 1200 nits|
|Viewing Angle||80° top/bottom, 80° left/right|
|Supply Voltage||12 V DC (10 - 17 V DC min - max)|
|Power Consumption - MAX||49.68 W (3.6A at 13.8 V DC)|
|Operating Temp Range||-15°C to +55°C (5°F to 131°F)|
|Storage Temp Range||-20°C to +60°C (4°F to 140°F)|
|Waterproof Rating||IPX6 and IPX7|
|NMEA 2000||1 port (Micro-C)|
|NMEA 0183||1 port (In Power Cable)|
|HDMI Video In|
|Analog Video In||1 port (optional cable)|
|Card Slots||2 slots microSD|
|Wireless||Built-in 802.11 b/g/n|
|Bluetooth||Bluetooth 4.0 with support for Bluetooth Classic|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Bias Boating users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.