Lowrance Elite FS™ 7 with AUS/NZ Chart
The Elite Fishing System™ (FS) combines the power of Lowrance’s proven and newest fish finding tools with a more affordable display that’s easier to use and install. From integrated support for ActiveTarget™ live sonar and extreme high-resolution Active Imaging™ with Lowrance CHIRP sonar, SideScan and DownScan Imaging™ to preloaded C-MAP AUS/NZ Enhanced Embedded Fishing Maps, Elite FS gives you all the tools you need to find and catch more fish.
Find More Fish with Proven Lowrance Sonar
See structure and cover with a new level of refined detail and at a range unmatched by any other structure imaging technology with Active Imaging™ 3-in-1 sonar featuring CHIRP, SideScan and DownScan with FishReveal™. Get the best of CHIRP sonar and DownScan Imaging™ on one screen with FishReveal, a Lowrance exclusive that helps you easily recognize fish from structure and cover on high-detailed DownScan images.
Target Fish Live with New ActiveTarget™ Live Sonar
Fish smarter when you know exactly what fish are doing – in real time – with ActiveTarget™ Live Sonar. Enjoy high-resolution views of fish movements, tracking them as they swim in and around cover. Watch their real-time response to your lure and you will know if your current technique is working or if it’s time to switch things up.
Find Key Fishing Areas with Enhanced Embedded Charts
Spend more time trying to catch fish and less time trying to find them with the high-resolution detail of C-MAP® Enhanced Embedded inland and coastal charts built into Elite FS displays. From finding key fishing areas, like ledges, drop-offs and ditches to navigating with precision to fish-holding areas, you will have more success on the water with Enhanced Embedded charts.
- ActiveTarget™ Live Sonar ready
- Active Imaging 3-in-1 ready
- Preloaded C-MAP Enhanced Embedded charts with high resolution inland and coastal coverage, plus mapping options including C-MAP, Navionics® and more
- C-MAP® Easy Routing, Navionics® Autorouting capability
- C-MAP Genesis Live onscreen mapping
- High-resolution 7" multi-touch touchscreen
- Integrated wireless, NMEA 2000® and Ethernet connectivity
- Full touchscreen control of Power Pole® anchors and Ghost® Trolling Motor
What's in the box?
- Elite FS™ 7 Suncover
- HDS-7 LIVE / Elite FS™ 7 Bracket
- HDS/Elite/Hook/Mark Power Only Cable
- FUSE-1 Set of 3 x 3-amp Fuses
Power Consumption - max0.9A @ 13VDC with backlight on full
SD Card Storage - 1 micro SD card up to 32GB
Radar compatibility - 4G (Broadband) 3G (Broadband) Halo20 (Pulse Compression Dome Radar) Halo20+ (Pulse Compression Dome Radar) Halo24 (Pulse Compression Dome Radar)
Waterproofrating - IPX7 with card door closed
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Bias Boating users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.