Liquid Electrical Tape is easy to use, providing an airtight, waterproof, dielectric coating in minutes. The coating will last for the life of the application, yet it can be removed immediately as needed. One application will protect terminal connections or splices, as well as guard against vibrations that can loosen connections. Star brite Liquid Tape is UL-tested, easy to use and reliable.
- Forms an airtight, protective, waterproof, UV resistant, dielectric coating.
- Prevents corrosion on wires and terminals, protects against vibration.
- Easy to use, the cap has a brush applicator.
- Patented, UL-tested, fast-drying formula.
- Can be built-up with additional layers.
- Adheres to all metal, plastic, vinyl, rubber and composite surfaces
- Stops terminal screws from loosening due to vibration
- 100’s of uses – bilge pumps, outdoor exposed wiring, sprinkler pumps, timers, underground wiring, outdoor lighting fixtures, instruments, anywhere a weatherproof and dependable connection is needed.
- Can be applied to irregularly shaped and hard to reach connections
- Multicolors allow coding of wires
- Will not peel or unravel
- Stays clean and neat
- Service range -30°F to +255°F
- Great flexibility
- Super dielectric strength
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Bias Boating users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.