ICOM IC-M93D Euro VHF marine radio features a built in GPS providing your location, bearing and speed. A dedicated DSC receiver continuously monitors CH70. Distress calls can be made with the rear panel button.
The IC-M93D VHF Transceiver adopts the Float'n Flash mode when in the water. If the distress button is pressed when it this mode, an MOB (Man Over Board) signal is transmitted.
ICOM IC-M93D includes a digital active noise cancelling, which removes background noise from both transmit and receive audio to provide clear and loud communication in a noisy ocean environment.
ICOM IC-M93D features:
- IPX7 Waterproof rating (submersible to 1 meter depth for 30 minutes)
- Comes with rapid charger which charges in an approximate 2.5 hours
- Intuitive and straight-forward user interface
- It is the slimmest buoyant DSC handheld radio in the world
- Navigation function from current position to the specified waypoint
- 50 waypoint memories with alphanumeric name for navigation
- Dual/Tri-watch function for monitoring CH16 and/or call channel
- AquaQuakeTM draining function clears water away from speaker grill
- 4-level battery indicator
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Bias Boating users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.