• Designed to eliminate the need for gas struts or hatch springs in some applications.
• Friction is built into the barrel of the hinge using patented technology from Gemlux.
• Friction hinges are pre-tensioned and SHOULD NOT BE ADJUSTED*.
• If the hatch is large and still closes under it own weight consider using more than two hinges.
• Holds open hatches, live well lids, radio boxes and many more applications.
• No tooling required for mounting.
• Maximum opening angle of 180°.
• Various shapes and sizes available.
• 304G stainless steel.
• Sold in singles for custom installations.
|5mm c/s||5mm c/s||5mm c/s||5mm c/s||5mm c/s||5mm c/s|
|19mm / 19mm||38mm / 38mm||25mm / 25mm||25mm / 25mm||39.5mm / 39.5mm||31.5mm / 31.5mm|
|For best results we recommend using bolts washers, nyloc nuts and 3M 5200 Marine Adhesive Sealant when installing friction hinges. Sold in Singles.
* DO NOT ATTEMPT TO ADJUST THE TENSION OF THE FRICTION HINGES IN ANY WAY.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Bias Boating users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.