All purpose (AP) blocks are a great all around solution. Self-lubricating Acetal polymer sheaves running on polished stainless steel races perform equally well with dynamic loads and high static loads. For durability and a long service life, these blocks are the right choice for sheets, halyards and control line applications for cruising and racing.
Can be mounted on masts and booms using the curved surface adapter. Can be stacked to create a double version, but no more than 50% of the rated working load should be applied to the upper sheave. Mount with 3mm x 6mm (1/4") fasteners (not supplied).
- Exceptionally high working loads
- Low maintenance, long service life
- Self-lubricating Acetal polymer sheave ensures low friction and extreme durability
- Mainsheet and halyard applications, vang and spinnaker control lines on boats to 10m (33ft)
- S60 - on boats up to 12m (40ft)
|Sheave Ø||50 mm|
|Max. Rope Ø||12 mm|
|Max. Cable Ø||- mm|
|Pin Ø||- mm|
|B. L.||1000 kg|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Bias Boating users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.