All purpose (AP) blocks are a great all around solution. Self-lubricating Acetal polymer sheaves running on polished stainless steel races perform equally well with dynamic loads and high static loads. For durability and a long service life, these blocks are the right choice for sheets, halyards and control line applications for cruising and racing. Captive Lock™ universal head can be fixed in either of two planes, or free to swivel as required. Becket pin is removeable so line can be spliced prior to fitting and is ingeniously locked into position without the use of a clevis pin, split ring or tools
- Exceptionally high working loads
- Low maintenance, long service life
- Self-lubricating Acetal polymer sheave ensures low friction and extreme durability
- Captive Lock™ universal head
- Slotted pin shackle eliminates fouled lines
- Snap fit removable becket pin
- Spare Parts - RF51010 Replacement Becket Pin, RF150 Shackle
- Mainsheet and halyard applications, vang and spinnaker control lines on boats to 10m (33ft)
- S60 - on boats up to 12m (40ft)
- Ideal for fine-tune mainsheet tackles, cunninghams, backstays and other control line purchase systems.
- Grade 316 stainless steel load strap
- Impact and UV resistant, fibre reinforced Nylon cheeks
|Sheave Ø||54 + 34 mm|
|Max. Rope Ø||10 mm|
|Max. Cable Ø||- mm|
|Pin Ø||5.0 mm|
|B. L.||1500 kg|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Bias Boating users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.