All purpose (AP) blocks are a great all around solution. Self-lubricating Acetal polymer sheaves running on polished stainless steel races perform equally well with dynamic loads and high static loads. For durability and a long service life, these blocks are the right choice for sheets, halyards and control line applications for cruising and racing.Captive Lock™ universal head can be fixed in either of two planes, or free to swivel as required.
- Exceptionally high working loads
- Low maintenance, long service life
- Self-lubricating sheave
- Captive Lock™ universal head
- Mount with 2 x 5mm (3/16") fasteners (not supplied)
- Spinnaker control lines on off-the-beach catamarans, one design classes and sportsboats up to 8m (26ft)
- U.V. stabilised Acetal sheaves
- Impact and U.V. resistant, fibre reinforced Nylon cheeks
- Grade 316 stainless steel bearing race
- Grade 316 stainless steel load strap and head fitting
- Impact and UV resistant, fibre reinforced Nylon cheeks
|Sheave Ø||40 mm|
|Max. Rope Ø||10 mm|
|Max. Cable Ø||- mm|
|Pin Ø||- mm|
|B. L.||800 kg|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Bias Boating users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.