Stainless steel cheeks and Acetal sheaves ensure a long service life with virtually no maintenance. Hollow rivets in the block heads can be fitted with shackles, which can also be used to add a becket for extra purchase.
- Lightweight durable construction
- Maintenance free
- Vang, cunningham and trapeze retriever systems on dinghies
- Leech line tackles, bunk adjusters etc on larger yachts
- U.V. stabilised Acetal sheaves
- Grade 316 stainless steel cheeks
|Sheave Ø||30 mm|
|Max. Rope Ø||10 mm|
|Max. Cable Ø||- mm|
|Pin Ø||10 mm|
|B. L.||600 kg|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Bias Boating users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.