Johnson Mini Aqua Jet Pump
Shipping Type ID: 0
Ship Country: AU
This is an ideal pump for a small pressurised water system in a boat, caravan or RV. Working principle. As the pump runs, pressure builds until reaching 2.8 Bar or 41 PSI. At this point, the pressure switch cuts the pump motor off. The pump is equipped with checking output valves which hold the pressure internally. When there is a water demand, the moderate pressure drop switches the pump on again. The result is that when you turn a tap or shower on, you have almost instant water flow.
- Body: Polypropylene
- Max Water Temp: 50°C
- Fasteners: Stainless Steel x 4
- Max Lift: 2.0m (6-1/2 ft)
- Cut-In Pressure: 1.7 Bar (25 PSI)
- Cut-Off Pressure: 2.8 Bar (41 PSI)
- Connection: 3/8" BSP (10mm)
- Motor: 87 Watts, 12VDC, 3.3Amp with Thermal Protection
- Typical Flow: 3.8 Litres/Minute
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Bias Boating users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.